On request of the parents and with permission of the school, facilitators may be placed in day cares or in schools to support and facilitate inclusion into mainstream teaching environments. Alternatively, we have consulted to school on how to provide curriculum modification and supported inclusion.
The following skills are associated with success in a school setting:
- Ability to participate and learn in a group
- Ability to follow routines independently
- Ability to communicate needs independently
- Ability to initiate and sustain reciprocal peer interaction
- Reduction of problem behaviors that interfere with learning
For more information, please call us at (250) 999 2028